Hello St. Mary's parents,
- I hope you had a great extended weekend. The teachers and staff went through a rigorous active shooter training yesterday. If you saw 4 police cars outside and were walking outside the building and heard gunshot blanks, that was what was going on. We are now better prepared for emergency situations and will be looking at further ways we can secure our campus against any potential threats.
- Time is counting down on the "sweet deal" of discounted tuition and registration fees for the 2023-2024 school year. If class rosters fill up for a particular class, enrollment will be determined on a first come first serve basis. Print off and or come in to fill your registration packet today.
- Report cards went home, please check them and reach out to your teacher if you have questions or concerns or would like to request a parent-teacher conference. We are here to be a trusted partner in your child's education and formation.
- This Thursday 1/26 is the school council meeting at 5:30pm in the library.
- HASA is looking to nominate a new Treasurer, which is a volunteer-hours earning position. Please contact Jackie Newhouse firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Catholic schools' week will be starting next week on Sunday 1/29. Students can attend Mass at St. Mary's / Holy Name of Mary at 9:00am with their uniforms on to represent and celebrate our school. We will have door greeters and other students helping out at that Mass.
May God bless your week with every good thing!