Hello St. Mary's parents,
- The Father/Daughter dance on Friday went off really well! It was fun to do a little dancing. Thank you to all the fathers who came and danced with their daughters, and to all the volunteers who decorated, set up and helped make the event happen. The Mother-Son Hootenanny will follow later in the year, sometime in April, date TBD.
- Tomorrow 1/17 is a finance committee meeting.
- This Friday 1/20 is a half day, pickup is at 11am as it is the last day of the semester.
- There is no school Monday 1/23, as it is a Professional Development (PD) day for faculty.
- Report cards go home on Tuesday 1/24 for this semester.
- There will be a school council meeting on Thursday, 1/26th. Nominations of officers was postponed until this next one.
- The following week will be Catholic schools' week, starting on Sunday, 1/29.
- Teacher-parent conferences for the second semester will take place on 2/15-16 by request.
- HASA is looking to nominate a new Treasurer. If you are good at managing money or numbers and interested in serving the school somehow but not sure how, this is a good opportunity. Please contact Jackie Newhouse email@example.com for details. HASA meetings can be pretty fun. They are not formal board meetings but a rather casual get together of parents who like to plan events.
May God be with you and bless your week,