Hello St. Mary's parents,
- I pray you had a blessed Christmas and New Year! We were glad today to welcome back all the students and had a great first day back. Please make sure students have all the proper layering and winter gear as we go outside sometimes multiple times a day.
- Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is officially open! Attached is the Enrollment packet. Getting it in sooner than later is important because after Feb. 14th, the tuition rate will increase 2% and the discounted registration fee will double.
- Thank you to all who attended the Christmas play. Many thanks to all the volunteers and staff that made the Christmas play possible, most especially Theresa Miller who led and directed the play. It turned out very well and all the students did a wonderful job. This will be the last year for Mrs. Miller directing it, as she is called to other ministries at her parish. Anyone who is inspired or feels called to help direct the play for next year, it's never too soon to express interest. We are looking for someone to use their talents to help put on the Christmas 2023 program.
- Friday, Jan. 20th is the last day of the semester, and will be a 1/2 day. There will be no school the following Monday, Jan 23rd for a Professional Development (PD) day for Teachers, with the second semester starting on the 24th and report cards going out the same day.
- MAP testing will be coming up in the next two weeks. It is important that students are well rested and healthy, so they do well on the test. Please make sure they get plenty of rest, especially the day before the test.
- Note that there is a Winter weather advisory, with freezing rain / snow expected. This could mean hazardous driving tomorrow morning, and at the worst, a snow day.
- The Father / Daughter dance will be Friday Jan 13. We need volunteers for that, and many parents have volunteer hours they need to fill, so this could be a good opportunity to fill up some hours! Contact email@example.com for volunteering.
May God grant you a blessed and prosperous 2023!