Hello St. Mary's Parents,
- The family night went well, and we had a decent turnout. Thank you to Jackie Newhouse and all the volunteers who helped to run the event. Thank you to all the families for coming as well!
- This Wednesday Nov. 23 is a half day, and the beginning of Thanksgiving Break. Thanksgiving Break runs from Nov. 24-27, and on Monday, Nov. 28 school resumes.
- The following day will be Giving Tuesday, November 29. Celebrated annually on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, iGiveCatholic is the U.S. Catholic Church’s Giving Day that kicks off the charitable season and brings the Catholic community together to give thanks and give back. In 2021, the seventh year of the campaign, more than $16.5 million was raised by 2,600+ participating parishes, schools, and nonprofit ministries within 40 arch/dioceses participating nationally and 16 countries internationally.
- Advanced giving is open now if you would like to donate early, our main goal is to raise funds to cover the unbudgeted asbestos abatement project. Please navigate here for the link: https://marquette.igivecatholic.org/organizations/st-mary-catholic-school-2f81e20d-a7e6-4764-9506-93c6dd786f3e Feel free to share the funding page with family, friends and acquaintances!
- Next week will also be the long-awaited Christmas store, with Tuesday through Thursday as the active store days. Please read Andrea Schwab's letter for further details.
- This Thanksgiving I am grateful to God and our teachers, staff, parents, students for making St. Mary's what it is!
May God bless you abundantly with every blessing this Thanksgiving!