Hello St. Mary's parents,
- Last week's Talent show and Potluck went off really well with brave and impressive performances, and more than expected audience attendance. Thank you for everyone who brought food and refreshments for this fun gathering. It was great to see all the talents on display and everyone getting together. I look forward to the next event soon!
- Speaking of which, there is an open house scheduled for April 13th, at 5:30 to 7pm. We are hosting it in order to afford new families a glimpse at what it is like to be a part of the St. Mary's school community. Please get the word out to those who might be a good fit for St. Mary's. It will be a low-pressure invite and school sampling, but registration information and packets will be available for those who find St. Mary's is what they are looking for.
- The social media promotion has had some inspiring testimonials about what parents love about St. Mary's. As more shares come in, and in order to make the hour recording more efficient, we have added a place to log that promotion as an hour, and to upload the picture of your social media posting. If you have posted on social media, please log your hours on the following link - https://forms.gle/musjK2tCPWBRnBph8 If you have already sent a picture in, please simply fill out the form without needing to upload the screenshot.
- This Friday 3/17 is a Popcorn Friday and 1/2 day with 11am dismissal. Every child gets a free bag of popcorn, if you'd like a large bag, it is $1. The proceeds go towards HASA, which in turn supports the school in innumerable ways.
- Spring Bingo is coming soon. It will be held in the gym on Thursday, April 27, which is in two weeks. Like many events, we love to have volunteers and offer volunteer hour credits for your time and effort. Here is the current list of people that have signed up to help. Here's the link for concessions sign up. Thank you to those already signed up or working on it.
- We are still collecting orders for the Christmas Tableau digital recording. We suggest at least $10 for the download as it goes toward new Music books for Music class. Please see the flyer attached for details.
- For ASP parents, please consider sending your child with an additional snack just for After School. You may be surprised how quickly children can burn through calories by the time 3pm rolls around, and could use an extra snack.
- Thursday, 3/23 will also be the last day of school before Spring break. It is a 1/2 day with 11am dismissal. The next day back to school will be Monday, April 3rd. Other than Good Friday, Easter, and Memorial day weekend days off, this will be the last long break for the 22-23 school year.
- There will be a School Council Meeting in the evening on 3/23, which will be at 5:30pm in the library.